This week I started another round of biggest loser with friends so I tried really hard to be good and exercise. We ended up spending a lot of time at the beach. The kids loved playing in the sand (or eating it in Casen's place).
I'm so glad we're getting some time to play at the beach before we leave. We are really going to miss the beach! Tuesday was Rilyn's last day of preschool.
She loved her teachers and they made school great for her. I hope that we can find some place just as good in Scranton. I also made it into the paper this week.
Its been fun to hear from people who saw the article. Now everyone in Erie can hold me accountable for keeping in shape. This Saturday we also had a garage sale. We got rid of a ton of stuff which is great. I had my big helpers hanging out with Ashlee and I.
They're so cute! Casen loved sitting on his chair and he looked like such a big boy doing it.
I can't believe hes almost 1! This next week we get to work on getting things ready for Rilyn's birthday. My big girl is going to be 4 in 10 days!!


0 comments:
Post a Comment