I love being a mom! I love my kids! I love getting to spend all day with them. They are so wonderful.
We each sat in our childs chair where we recieved flowers and a placemat with questions the kids answered about us (mine was awesome! Rilyn thinks I'm 12, that I look prettiest when we go see daddy, she loves when I make chocolate chip cookies, she says I always say I love her, and that I'm funny when I make silly faces. The best part was listening to the moms around me. None of them were under 40 on the age question and one of them always says to "go clean your room".), they made us cute little boxes that said I love you inside and there was a picture of us with our kid in a cute frame that says I love mom.
Seriously, BEST Mother's Day ever!! Casen loved watching his sissy and then eatting ice cream and cookies after. It was a great day for everyone. On actual Mother's Day, Cody got me a very nice card and some of my favorite candy. It was great. I love being a mom. I love looking at the two beautiful, funny, smart, loving children that I have every day. They make me smile all the time. Life can't get any better!
0 comments:
Post a Comment