Monday was Rilyn's last day of school! Whoo-Hoo for summer vacation! I decided that this summer everyday we are going to work on different school things so that come September she hasn't forgotten everything she learned thanks to Ms. Debbie. Casen even has to work on some things too. Hopefully it'll help him start talking better. They also have chores that they have to do everyday (nothing major just make their beds, clean up their toys, do their "homework" and listen to mom and dad, oh and regrout the bathroom - just kidding). On top of all that boring stuff we're trying to do one fun thing everyday too like bake something, go somewhere, or make something. This week we made cupcakes,
made t-shirts,
we went to playgroup,
and Rilyn and I went to see Brave.
Its been a fun a busy week! We've got big plans for the rest of summer and I can't wait!






0 comments:
Post a Comment