Can I tell you how much I hate moving. I hate packing everything up and then trying to find it all when I get to a new place. I hate trying to figure out where to put things while every time I do another pile of stuff seems to form. I love that we have a new home and a new place to make friends but I hate the moving part. Luckiy we're not going anywhere for a very long time. We are starting to get settled in our new house. I'm taking my time decorating because I want to make sure I get stuff where I want it.
We are getting there though. Our couch came this week and so did our new bedroom set (pictures to come soon). The boys got some new toys from grandma this week.
I think we may need to wait a few more months for them to get taller.
I've had some little projects to do to get the house in order (like painting a bookshelf and Casen's bed and maybe the back of Brigg's head on accident).
We did a drive by of the hospital Cody will be working at.
Its huge and right on campus next door to the football stadium. Here's hoping we can actually go to a game there. That place looks AWESOME! Anyways, I have to get back to work. Hopefully the next time I post I will have some pictures of the inside of the house so I can actually show you where we're living!
1 comments:
Your house looks wonderful! You are such a supermom! I can't imagine moving with 4 kids, 2 of which are babies! And I think the blue goes really nicely with Briggs complexion :) Miss you guys!
Post a Comment