Sunday, October 7, 2007

Fun at the Zoo





Saturday was Rilyn's first trip to the zoo. She loved it! She loves to be outside and we took our time walking around the entire zoo. I just got a membership so my goal is to get to the zoo once a week to walk around with the stroller. Man is that a work out!! Rilyn and her daddy went and walked through a monkey cage and watched the ducks.
By the end of the day she was pooped out. She missed the bears (which Cody FINALLY saw, he claims hes never seen them so now he can check that off his list).

7 comments:

Jensen Family said...

how fun! brylee needs to go to the zoo!! so maybe we'll join you sometime!!

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy and cute! I love the zoo! It was good seeing you guys last Tuesday- gotta love softball :-) Can't wait for the "suprise" date- Hahhaa

Jensen Family said...

ya that would be fun!! just let us know when!! :)

Pickett Family said...

Ashley, Rilyn is adorable, looks a little like her grandpa with the sucker in her mouth. Tell your parents and Cody hi, Im sure she is as spoiled as ever with them so close!!!!

Doug and Becca said...

I love the sunglasses..those rock! I have yet to take my kids to the zoo but my in-laws have and Taylor loved it. I want to go with him so bad. Rilyn is so cute! I love how she fell asleep in her stroller.

Anonymous said...

Yes! We are totally on! I cannot wait- sounds like a BLAST! Stratum and dinner! WOOO HOOO! :-)

laura said...

She is so cute and getting so big! You are luck she falls asleep in her sroller. Tylie never does that!