Sunday, October 14, 2007

Graduation

I just found some of my ASU graduation pictues so I thought I would share some of them. Graduation was so fun! Besides the fact that I was 2 weeks away from giving birth, the size of a whale, and having contractions the whole time! It was crazy. We all were in line forever waiting to go in and of course right as we start to go in I have to pee! So I ran to the restroom and ran back but my friends had already been sat so I got stuck like 3 rows back so everyone in the front row, who were so nice and so fun to go to school with, scooted over so I could sqeeze my chubby prego butt in there and we sat all squished together for the first half of graduation. (This is Jessica, me and Jennifer sitting front and center) Then after we got our diplomas and we sat back down we all took our own chair and some unexpecting girl got bumped to the next row, oops. She looked a little confused and we all just laughed. Good Times! (The hat with the sparkles on it in the front row is me. It says "In Labor" HaHa)

Another cool thing was that my brother graduated high school the same year so we got to have a huge party with our family. It was way fun. I thought it was pretty neat that we graduated the same year.

0 comments: