Grandpa turned 49 today! He and Rilyn have a very special connection. She loves her grandpa so much. He is such a great grandpa. These are some of my favorite pictures of them.

This is Rilyn and Grandpa on her first day home.

Rilyn loves grandpa so much. Look at that smile.

Grandpa spoils Rilyn all the time. This is her first sucker.

Rilyn loves to cuddle with grandpa (he makes a good pillow)

(At the ASU game) Rilyn loves to watch football with grandpa.

Grandpa and Rilyn picking out pumpkins.

Grandpa taught Rilyn to drink out of a glass.

Grandpa likes to share with Rilyn. They were sharing a push up here.

Rilyn and Grandpa takin a nap.

Rilyn helping grandpa open presents (she was more interested in eating the paper than what was inside).
We love you grandpa! Happy Birthday!!
2 comments:
You look just like your dad! That is crazy. If that bothers you to say you look like a man, don't worry people tell me I look like my dad all the time!
Rilyn is so cute.I love her so much.I just want to take a big bite!I would play all day with her if I could.
Post a Comment