Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Little Gangster!


So we went to go see Aunt Brooke so she could wax my eyebrows and Rilyn woke up halfway though and decided that she needed to be a part of it. While she was standing on my tummy we looked up and realized that her pants had fallen down to her knees (poor thing has no butt).

5 comments:

Chad and Amanda said...

Hey Cody! It's Amanda Garney. How the heck are ya? I found your blog page from one of my friends pages. How neat. I started this blog thing and am still trying to get use to it. Take care and let me know how you've been

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

okay love your new posts. it was so fun seeing you last weekend! rylin is a mini cody 100%! okay so sommer probably already told you that this weekend isn't going to work b/c of priesthood; however. I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT WEEKEND!!

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

works great for me! EVEN BETTER. let's keep our eyes open for other people to invite maybe too. if it's just us,,...then that's just as fun! i'm just thinking for the boys who it'd be fun for them to see again. I'M TOTALLY PUMPED!

Jessica said...

how cute! i miss you guys.

bradyandbrooke said...

She was just getting ready for a bikini wax, that's all!!!!