Well its finally Thanksgiving. It was such a wonderful day. We got to spend part of the day with Cody's family. It was so fun to see all of his aunts and uncles and cousins that we don't normally get to see. Then we spent some time with my family who came to town from the holiday. Its always fun to see them. The day made me reflect on what I was thankful for.
I have to say that I have been so blessed. I have so many things to be thankful for. I am greatful for my church and all that it has brought to my life. I'm greatful for a knowledge of the gospel and for a testimony of Christ, the atonement, Joseph Smith, the Book of Mormon, a living prophet to lead and guide us, and the blessings of the temple in my home.
I am greatful for my husband and for everything is does for our family. He is such a hard worker and wants our family to have the best opportunities possible in the future which is why he is going to school. He is an amazing father and I am so greatful that he is my partner in raising our daughter.
I am extremely greatful for my daughter. She is the most wonderful thing brought into my life. She is so amazing and has brought such an amazingly sweet spirit to our home. She makes me so happy and makes being a mom so happy. I am greatful for my family and for all of the love and support that comes from them.
My parents worked and work so hard to provide for their family and to give us so many wonderful opportunities. They taught me so much and I would not be the mom, wife, or person I am without them. They are the best grandparents I could ever ask for for my daughter. They spoil her rotten! 
I am also greatful for Cody's parents and all that they taught him. They shaped him into the person he is today and I am very greatful for that. They are also amazing grandparents. My brother and my brothers and sisters in law are amazing and make my life so fun. I am greatful for my friends. I can always count on them to pick me up when I'm down, to lend an ear when I need to talk, and to help me have a good time anytime.
I am greatful for my husband and for everything is does for our family. He is such a hard worker and wants our family to have the best opportunities possible in the future which is why he is going to school. He is an amazing father and I am so greatful that he is my partner in raising our daughter. These are some pictures from the day.
4 comments:
What a great Thanksgiving contribute. YOu have such a cute family. I love that new family picture you have in the corner...DARLING! It's so great to hear the blessings you have received from being apart of this gospel and church. I love hearing those thoughts from you. I'm glad you guys had a great day! love ya!
Ok so codys card to steven was so funny. i dont knwo if he actually read it before he gave it to steven. It was a thank you for being a great sister card. haha. Hillarious. and thanks to your mom!! OMG those cookies!! why are they so good?? i LOOOVE them. i think steven only got like 2. cause around here...ya snooze ya lose! hah they were so yummy!
i know it was good seeing you guys too! and i can't believe how big she is getting too!!
Thanks for sharing those words...they were nice to read!! You have a beatiful little girl!! We love her! and you and Cody of course.
Post a Comment