Friday, November 16, 2007

Rilyn loves Mommy and Daddy

Rilyn is getting so big. She is almost 6 months old. I can't belive it!! Rilyn and I had our pictures taken to give Cody for Christmas. Of course he found them so its not longer a suprise and that is why I'm posting it. I love this picture because she put her had up like that all by herself. It was so sweet. This one of Cody and Rilyn was taken while we were getting our family Christmas picture taken. They look so much alike its scary. At least we know that Cody would make a cute girl.

3 comments:

Chunky Monkey said...

Hi!That is so cute.I am going to photo shop some of the pictures of the grandkids so that we will have the most perfect shot.So wait to print anything for that until you have seen what Carly and I are doing and I have a frame,I think.it will be Soooooo cute!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am laughing right now because I just pictured Cody as a girl! But you are right- Rilyn and Cody do look just alike, so we do know that he HELPS MAKE cute little girls :-) Haahhaa! These are so cute- and Rilyn is getting so big- She's a doll!