Friday, November 2, 2007

Rilyns New Pictures

We went and got Rilyn's pictures taken in her christmas dresses. She only could handle about half an hour so we didn't get lots of pictures but she is so cute that its ok!! She didn't want to sit down in her pictures so she is trying to crawl in one and is standing up with mommys help in the other one. The santa hat that the bear is wearing is actually hers but she looked like a boy with it on so I put the bow on. Shes sucking on her bottom lip in the pictues which is like her favorite thing to do. I love her face in the picture where shes standing cause it looks like shes thinking ha ha I got my way!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too cute! thanks for changing your backround color!! I could never see the words!! now i can!

Chunky Monkey said...

She looks so cute and sooooo Rilyn in all those pictures.Full of spunkness!Like Tato!!!

laura said...

What a cutie! I love the one in the santa dress with her leg up! She looks so cute. My mom said you guys are such a cute couple at church and she loves having you in her class. :)

Doug and Becca said...

She is so cute you guys! I can't wait to see her.

Layton Clan said...

She's a doll Ash!

Fun times...

Jensen Family said...

so cute... i'm getting bry's done soon!! but those turned out really cute!!!