So now that Rilyn is getting bigger and can do things on her own she has figured out how to play with Lola.
Lola likes to play tug of war with her toys so shes pretty happy about Rilyn's new accomplishment as well. They sit on the bed together and play for a few minutes every night. It is the cutest thing in the world to watch. Rilyn laughs the whole time.
It is so cute we've even had to videotape it several times. All I can say is that its a good thing that Lola is small cause if she was any bigger I don't think they could play like this.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Rilyn reminds me of Tatum in this picture.I think it is the nose and the whole Breinholt baby thing.It looks like a face that Tatum used to make.I just love Rilyn sooooo much!
Ashley! Hey how are you?? Oh my goodness Rilyn is getting so big, she is so cute! I just started a blog for our fam too and somehow found your blog through the blogging world! I was so sad when you deleted your MySpace account, I thought I'd never talk to you anymore! We need to get togeher soon and hang out! We miss you guys! Anyways check out our blog;
readfamilyblog.blogspot.com
Post a Comment