Rilyn has been a busy little girl the last couple of weeks. We are getting all ready for summer and LOVING this weather.
Rilyn
spends almost all dat every day
outside.
We also started swim lessons on the first and she wasn't 100% about it at first but she likes the water now. Rilyn has decided that she really likes Alvin and the chipmunks. She dances to them singing when the movie is on. Its so funny to watch. We are like 6 weeks away from her first birthday!! Can you believe it?!? I sure can't! What happened to my little itty bitty baby?? She grew up way too fast!! Shes going to have a cowgirl birthday party so I've been trying to finish makin her invites and get a cute picture of her to go with them. We went out to 
the lake last week to pick up the boat keys from the

the lake last week to pick up the boat keys from the mechanic for my parents and I figured that since we were out there that we would take advantage of the pretty backgrounds and take some pictures. These were some of my favorites.
Oh and the best new thing about Ri is that she can rock pig tails now!! Thats right she has enough hair in the right places to pull it off and look so cute doing it!! I love it!! Today was the first day she wore them and I'm thinking that its going to become a regular occurance. I love it!!

2 comments:
I love the pig tails! I cannot believe that she is almost 1- crazy seems like yesterday you were pregnant. Now look, I took over that role! Hahhha!
We are so excited to be parents! And we do need to go out soon- It has been forever!
Sorry that i didn't call you about Alexa's bday. i totally forgot yesterday and today my phone has had a few issues! I'll ge ahold of you soon. I know i told you i would call. SORRY!
Post a Comment