Thursday, February 11, 2010

Halfway There!

I'm so excited to say that I'm halfway through my pregnancy! Its gone by really fast which has been way nice. I hope that the 2nd half goes just as fast. Rilyn hopes so too. Everyday she asks when she can see her baby brother. Its so sweet. Shes going to be the best big sister!! I've been trying to avoid pictures of my bump but here it is. I think that because my little guy is sitting so low its helping me not pop out so far (I remember being much bigger with Ri). Rilyn is an awesome cheerleader for me as well. We work out as much as we can (the snow has me parinoid that I'll gain a hundred pounds because we can't go outside) and she helps me work out and tells me that I'm doing a good job and (my favorite) to work it! Its so fun to have her around. This week we got hit with a lot of snow (and its still coming). We weren't lucky enough to have both of the big storms miss us I guess. I'm kind of bummed about it because we could see patches of our grass and it was making me hope that maybe we would have spring soon but no such luck. Oh well. Before the snow started this week Rilyn and I did some fun stuff. We went to story time at the library and made it to the dollar theater to see Planet 51 (very funny, lots of grown up jokes). Rilyn loves story time. Here she is singing along and dancing. We totally lucked out at the movies. Our theater was totally empty except for us so we didn't have to worry about when Rilyn got bored and needed to walk around or talk louder than you should in a movie. This next Monday night we're going to get together to have a Valentine's dinner. We were going to do it Sunday but the boys have a big test on Monday. Hopefully during the day on Monday the girls are going to make it to the outlets for the President's Day Sales (I'm excited to hit up some of the baby stores to see what kind of cute winter clothes I can find for cheap for my little man).

5 comments:

Samantha said...

Aww that is too cute. Congrats on being halfway through.

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

you're little bump is so cute! love it!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Teeny Tiny bump! So cute.

Sessions Family said...

You look great so far! :) Boys like to ride low, I hardly showed with Jaren.

Jensen Family said...

here is to 20 weeks! lets hope the next 20 fly by just as fast!!