Sunday, February 7, 2010

Another week in the life

Well we've survived another week in cold Erie, PA. This week we went to a fun lunch with some of the other moms and kids in our ward. Rilyn had fun running around the play area once she got over being afraid of it. Rilyn and I have been having fun looking around for things for "baby brother". Rilyn picked out the outfit that hes going to come home from the hospital in. How cute is that?!? On Friday night Cody took us out to dinner at Applebees to make up for not being home much this week thanks to school. Rilyn loved the cheese sticks and we got a kick out of watching her eat them. She can get it to stretch pretty far. On Saturday Ri and I went to Home Depot for the kids activity. She made a cute holder for toy cars. She says its for her brother. How sweet is she! I was also able to go see When in Rome on Saturday with some girlfriends. It was really cute and I'm glad I was able to get away for some "me" time. While I was at the movie the boys played video games at our house and Rilyn got to play with some friends. She got a little bit of an "owie" when she was running around like a crazy person and now her lip looks pretty beat up. Now we're off to a little super bowl get together. I'm just going for the commercials so hopefully theres some good ones this year! :)

2 comments:

Your Mom said...

Rilyn needs to get a job at Home Depot - she looks so cute in the orange apron!

Jensen Family said...

i agree she sure does look cute in that home depot outfit!! and i love the little brother shirt.. you are going to love having a boy!