Friday, February 26, 2010

Bored

Well this week was a very boring one. Rilyn's cold turned into a lovely sounding cough (it was actually pretty funny sounding because she would have a coughing fit and then squeak when she was trying to get a breath after). Thanks to her wonderful breathing issues I decided to stay in the house where the cold wouldn't effect her too much. We played games (Rilyn fishes with her fingers instead of the fishing pole), we made donuts, we danced to music videos on the computer,and we exercised. She is starting to sound a lot better and sleep better too so I'm thinking she's starting to feel better. On the downside I'm starting to worry I might have picked it up. I'm hoping mine will go away fast though. I hate being sick! This week we had sun (and we couldn't go outside!! :( ). The snow was starting to melt and I was starting to think that spring may be on the way. Then I woke of Friday morning to a TON of snow! It took me forever to dig out so I could go to the dr. (Dr appointment went good - everything looks good and I've gained 8 pounds) I was ready to totally kill Cody for not shoveling before school (he slept in so he didn't have time). I swear there were parts of the driveway that were under at least 3 feet of snow and the sidewalk and front walk were all under at least a foot. It was NUTS! Yeah I called that my workout for the day and decided to skip the workout dvd. Speaking of my dvd, Ri and I try to work out at least 3 - 4 times a week and it is so funny to watch Rilyn do it. She mainly tries to do the stretches. This is her stretching out her neck (the wrong way).
What a nut!

4 comments:

The Atkinsons said...

Gotta love that snow today! Isn't this winter just getting a little too long?

The Read Family said...

That video of her shaking her tush is hilarious... wonder where she gets those moves from... haha!! So cute!!

Frankie and Krista said...

Boston And I just watched Ri dancing and he laughed so hard he almost peed his pants :)

Your Mom said...

I love Rilyns workout clothes. Such a princess.