This week we got some exciting things. Rilyn got a package in the mail from my Aunt Kelly that had a new zhuzhu pet (his name is Nugget) and some cute clothes for baby brother.
Rilyn loves getting stuff for the baby. She gets so excited about it. Then we also got a package from Gramma and Grandpa for Easter. Rilyn got totally spoiled.
She got some new movies and candy and a cute Easter shirt and a bunny and another zhuzhu pet named Jilly (if you're counting we're now up to 3). We were also able so sell all of my single strollers that I had and upgrade to doubles. I know I still have a little bit before the baby comes but I gave myself one goal a month and this month it was to sell the old strollers and then I needed a new stroller so I could keep walking. Can't get lazy now. Only 14 weeks left! Rilyn loves the new jogging stroller.
It pushes really nice but its so big! I have to take off the back tires to get it in and out of the car. We ordered a smaller side by side but it hasn't come yet. The baby's carseat came in the mail this week too. Rilyn has been begging us to open it but I'm trying to hold off so it doesn't get dirty or played with before the baby comes. On Saturday we had a fun day. We started off with an Easter egg hunt out at Mason Farms.
It was crazy packed but Rilyn like petting the bunny
and picking out flowers.
Then Rilyn got her picture taken by a girl in our ward. She does such an amazing job. I'm so excited to get the pictures back and share them!
This is what Ri looked like before her photo shoot. This next week should be lots of fun. Lots of fun playgroups because of Spring/Easter break and of course Easter!
It pushes really nice but its so big! I have to take off the back tires to get it in and out of the car. We ordered a smaller side by side but it hasn't come yet. The baby's carseat came in the mail this week too. Rilyn has been begging us to open it but I'm trying to hold off so it doesn't get dirty or played with before the baby comes. On Saturday we had a fun day. We started off with an Easter egg hunt out at Mason Farms.
2 comments:
ur so good for getting started on baby stuff. i'm not even close to starting that stuff. i guess the 3rd time around its just not as exciting?? haha!ri looks so cute in that last pic :)
So when do we get to know the name??? I love Ri's dress!
Post a Comment