Saturday, August 28, 2010

8 weeks/ 2 months

Well this week we spent some time at the beach and zoo (I know big surprise there) and we had some fun at home because it was a little rainy. Rilyn likes to play doctor and this week she decided to turn her Daddys desk into an exam room to treat her stuffed animals. Shes so creative. She fell asleep on the couch before bed one night and she just looks so darn cute. Sometimes it takes moments like this to remind me that she is only 3 because some days she acts so much older. I love having a big girl but she will always be my baby. Casen is growing like a weed! He is 2 months old today and hit the 8 week mark on Monday. He is spoiling me rotten! He is always so happy and smiley and he loves to talk. Hes an amazing sleeper (hes down to just one feeding at night and he goes down for the night around 7:30/8:00. He loves his big sister a lot. Anytime shes around hes watching her and smiling at her. Hes starting to thin out a little bit because hes getting so long. I don't know what his current stats are right now but hes definatley getting bigger! He got his first hair cut today (which was just me getting some of the long patches that he has to help even everything out) and then I couldn't help but style it, into a fauxhawk.Its hard to see because hes so blond but its the darker line going down the middle. Hes such a little stud!

With my running I'm happy to report that I'm up to 3 miles! I never thought I'd be able to run that far. I'm pushing it up to 4 next week. Hopefully that doesn't kill me.

1 comments:

Jensen Family said...

man we were just prego! now our kids are two months! he is soo cute i love his chubs :)