This week we had lots of fun. One day we went to the zoo with Rilyn's friends Mae and Beck. The kids had a blast running around and playing. One day we went to the beach with lots of our friends. Rilyn was even brave enough to get in the water.
Casen spent most of his time at the beach sleeping but he did look really cute in his swim suit.
Casen had his one month check up this week.
Hes 12 pounds and 22 inches long.
The doctor was very impressed at his weight gain. Hes a TANK!
Hes almost grown out of his 3 month clothes. Its crazy! I'm training for a 10k so we've been going running 3 times a week for the past 2 weeks.
I'm really loving it and am planning on keeping it up. I'm up to 2 miles at a time now.
I even bought some new shoes to help me run.
I'm hoping they'll be more comfy than the Target brand ones I've been running in. So far I've only had one casualty to the running, my poor toe nail couldn't handle it and fell off.
Yuck! The kids are doing great and Rilyn still loves her little brother to death.
I love seeing them together.
I hope they are always best friends!
Saturday, August 7, 2010
Lots of Fun
Posted by Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
He is so big!!! He is going to catch up to tiny beck soon. I can't wait to see him. We miss you guys.
Post a Comment