Saturday, August 14, 2010

Another week in the life

This week we played with friends a lot! We went to the beach and the zoo. Casen hit the 6 week mark. I can't believe how fast hes growing. I'm thinking I'm going to have to move him up to his 6 month clothes in the next week or so because hes about outgrown all the clothes in his closet. Hes such a happy baby! Hes been smiling for a couple of weeks now and now hes trying to laugh. Its so cute! Hes also becoming quite the talker. I love his little noises.

A few weeks ago my girlfriend took some family pictures for us. I think they tured out pretty cute. And I have to share what a big helper Rilyn is. Twice this week I have caught her carrying around her brother when I've left them alone. The first time she picked him up off the floor because he started fussing while I was in the other room. When I came back in she was holding him walking around the room. I tried not to freak and told her that next time she needs to wait for Mommy so she doesn't hurt him on accident. Well then a couple of days later I put Case in his swing so I could go put on my makeup and do my hair. I came back in a couple minutes later to find Ri holding him again. She somehow managed to get him out of his swing by herself. Crazy kid! I should give her some credit. He wasn't hurt and she knows how to hold him. I guess I'm going to have to keep him in my sight at all time to make sure he makes it to his first birthday!

1 comments:

laura said...

So cute! I love your family pictures and your hair has gotten so long!!