Well Spring break is over. We really enjoyed Cody coming home after work and not after 10 this week. Rilyn had lots of fun playing with her daddy.
He was supposed to be helping her get her panties on when I looked over and saw this. Yes her panties are on his head. That silly daddy! Rilyn and I had to go to the mall to get her daddy a new shirt so while we were there we thought we would ride the carousel.
She picked out the giraffe because its one of her favorite animals. She is still a little unsure about carousels but I did get one cute picture of her. Rilyn's friend Kaydence came and spent all day Friday with us. Rilyn had so much fun! I love watching her with other kids. She is growing up so fast. It was so funny to just sit back and listen to them talk to each other. While Kaydence was with us I decided we needed to do something fun so we made pizza for lunch.
The girls had a blast! They made a HUGE mess but it was ok.
The pizza actually turned out pretty good too. Rilyn had so much fun that this morning when she woke up she told me she wanted to make pizza for lunch. Shes so funny! I had a fun weekend. I got the Twilight movie on Saturday. I've already watched it a few times. I know I'm a dork. I even made Cody watch it. He surprisingly stayed awake through it but when I asked him if he liked it he said it was slow. I don't buy it. He doesn't stay awake for any movies so I think he secretly liked it! This week Rilyn and I are going to have lots of girls nights because Cody has a couple of trips he has to go on for school. Hes pretty excited about the one sending him to PA because he gets to stay one night with his friend Billy (thank you guys for letting him crash at your place). Oh and only 10 more days until DISNEYLAND!!! If you ask Rilyn if shes going to Disneyland she tells you that shes going to see Ariel. What a goof!
Monday, March 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment