Well this last week Rilyn and I did some fun painting in the backyard.
This nice weather is letting us play outside all day. Its so fun! I hope it doesn't get too hot too fast. We also got to spent lots of time up in Rilyn's clubhouse
and
playing with her outside toys. 

My nephew Beckom was blessed on Sunday. He is such a cutie and we were so happy to be there. Rilyn just loves babies and was so sweet to little Beckom. Rilyn's Aunt Shelley also made Rilyn this special had. Shelley is so creative and makes Ri's cousin Tatum the cutest hats and bows. I wish that Rilyn would wear stuff like that but shes a little stubborn. Well Shelley, the craetive genious, found out that Rilyn will only wear hats that have Ariel on them so she made her one of her cute flower hats and found some cute Ariel fabric to make the center of the flower with.
Its AWESOME!! Rilyn LOVES her new hat. It has gone everywhere with us since Aunt Shelley gave it to Rilyn. Thank you Aunt Shelley!!
And in other news, Rilyn has been potty training since last week and has been doing AWESOME!! She has been having hardly any accidents. I'm so proud of my big girl!!
Monday, March 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment