Monday, March 16, 2009

Friends to visit

This week we had a fun time with friends. Rilyn's friend Kaydence came over to play and to meet bunny. The girls were too funny. Rilyn has a lot to learn about sharing still but they had fun. It also gave me and Lacey a chance for some much needed girl talk. Then Rilyn's friend Kaylee came to visit for two days (just during the day she didn't stay the night) and I learned what it would be like to have 2 kids. (Kaylee is only a few months old) Rilyn was such a big helper! It was so funny to watch. She knew just what to do. When the baby was upset she tried to make her happy by bringing her toys and singing for her or she would try to put her passy in. And she pushed her around the house in the walker, Kaylee LOVED that! It was a fun time. I can't believe how big my baby is. We also celebrated Cody's birthday last night along with my Aunt Kellys (they have the same birthday). It was fun to get together with family. Cody's real birthday is today. He is such a great guy! I'm so glad that he is my husband. He is such a hard worker and a good dad. He always finds time to play with his little girl. This next year is sure to bring us an adventure or two, but I'm looking forward to it. Last night I said he was turning 29 but hes really 28. Sorry babe. I guess your old age is affecting my memory! :) Just kidding! Happy Saint Patty's Day tomorrow. Don't forget to wear Green!

1 comments:

Brooke Monsen said...

Ashley,
I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw your comment. I haven't seen you for so long. Your family is just darling. I miss you and hope we get lunch or something some time. Thanks again for stopping by.
Lots of Love
Brooke Monsen