Obviously we had a HUGE week! In fun news, we got a bunny!!
It is the cutest little thing I've ever seen. Rilyn LOVES it to death!! (I say it because we are not sure if it is a boy or a girl yet)
Rilyn wants to name it Pink (thats her favorite color) but we're just calling it bunny for now. Cody is not sure that he wants a bunny but we'll win him over eventually.
Just look at how happy this little girl is with her bunny. We also got these cool new crayons for in the shower.
This is some of our artwork from the other day. I love them!! They are a total lifesaver because they keep Rilyn busy in the shower. Cody was able to spend the weekend with Brady and some friends. He had a blast! I'm glad he was able to have fun a relax for a change.
This is Brady jumping his rail. Those boys are NUTS! In more awesome news, Rilyn went #2 in the potty all by herself. She said she needed to and she did. No help from mom on that one. She got this fun Ariel fish tank for doing it.
She loves to look at the fish whenever we go to the pet store but I think fish stink so I compromised with fake fish. She thinks its cool. I know when she gets older she'll probably hate that I shared this but It was a big deal to me. My baby is growing up. She just majorly started potty training like a week ago. She has it down pat and is only wearing big girl panties now. She's not a baby anymore. What happened?!? We are looking forward to some fun weeks ahead of us. My brother turns 20 on Wednesday (theres something I can't believe, my baby brother will really be a grown up - not a teenager anymore) and Cody turns 28 on the 16th and my Aunt Kelly is coming into town this week from Florida. Cody did get one of his birthday presents early (I suck at waiting on these things) so as soon as the UPS man delivered he got...
his new RC car!! He's wanted one for a long time but I've told him he doesn't need anything else to take up his time but he works hard so he deserves one. Have fun babe!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
New Pet, New Shower Toy, Cody's Trip, Big Girl Rilyn, and much much more!
Posted by Cody, Ashley, Rilyn, Casen, Brigg, and Brooks at 9:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment