Well I thought I'd start by sharing this super cute Easter picture we took the other day.
Can you tell how much Rilyn LOVES her bunny!Bunny happened to learn a new trick this week. It now knows how to use the doggy door. Now we find bunny relaxing all over the house and in the funniest spots. I thought these were pretty cute.
Here it is on Rilyn's little chair sleeping
and chilling on Lola's doggy stairs (she needs help getting up on the bed). Cody was gone for a lot this last week so Ri and I had lots of girl time. On Friday night we decided to have a girl night!
We put on mud masks and got manicures and pedicures. It was so fun! Rilyn loved every minute of it! Rilyn also is a major girly girly and today while I was in the shower I heard her come in the bathroom a few times and whatever it was that she was doing was keeping her busy (never a good thing). Well when I came out this is what she looked like.
She has one super brown cheek thanks to my bronzer. I guess I need to teach her that a little goes a long way with that. Silly girl. I guess now mommy needs a new spot for her makeup higher up! We are getting SOOOO excited for Disneyland. We're going there on Thrusday! And thank you grandma for the new stroller. Rilyn loves it!
Oh and on a Mission Mommy Upgrade note...I have been working hard and am very happy to say I've lost 5 pounds. I know its not much but its a start.
2 comments:
She is so stinking cute! Is two or three? Have so much fun at Disneyland!
Adorable! So fun to have girl time with your own daughter! Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment