Saturday, December 11, 2010

Theres No Business Like SNOW Business

Since the kids and I got home it has not stopped snowing! All I have to say is that its a good thing Cody decided we needed the BIG snow blower because I've had a lot of snow to blow!
It is so much better than shoveling. Thank you Mom and Dad for the early Christmas present. Its been a life saver! We took the kids sledding in the backyard. We have the perfect hill in right in our own backyard and Rilyn is in HEAVEN!
She asks to go sledding everyday at least ten times a day.
I'm thinking I'm going to have to teach her how to tow her own sled up the hill. Then maybe she'll wear out faster. Casen got to go down the hill too.
He thought it was great and he looked so cute in his snow suit. Rilyn's school had a gingerbread house party and Casen and I got to go help her build a house.
It was a lot of fun and I think she has a promising future in either architecture or design.
Because of all of the snow this week we decided to have some special fun with it (before we get sick of it) and made snow ice cream.
Rilyn wasn't sure at first but she decided it was good once she tried it.
Casen also got to try some new things this week. He had his first graham cracker and LOVED it.
He also got to try out his new sports car.
Isn't he a little stud!

0 comments: