The kids and I packed up and went to AZ for a week right after Thanksgiving and we had such a good time seeing our family and friends.
The plane ride down was great because our friends ended up on the same flight back to AZ with us! We
flew Southwest so we even got to pick seats next to each other. It was really really nice when I needed to take one of my kids to the bathroom and could leave the other with Teresa. My family was having a family reunion for the Brooks side so we kept very busy with the for the first 2 days we were down and it was cool to get to meet lots of my Dad's cousins. Part of the reunion we went to Rockin R Ranch and Rilyn got to dress up like a cowgirl. She showed Uncle Cody how to pump water
and they panned for gold.
Rilyn had fun showing Casen all of her toys that are at Grandma and Grandpas. He had fun on the rocking horse with her until she dumped him off the side.
Rilyn had to go to the dentist while we were in AZ because the yucky dentist up here in Erie told me she had like 3 cavities. Good thing I took her to a dentist I could trust because he said she was fine. While we were there he decided to paint a sealant on her teeth and she did not like how that tasted.
For the next like half hour she pulled some of the funniest faces. Casen got to meet lots and lots of cousins but I'm pretty sure his favorites were Titan and Koen. They're his cousins closest in age. I totally forgot to take a picture of him and Titan together but he and Koen were too cute chillin on the chair.
They even let their big sisters hang out with them.
Rilyn had a blast catching up with all of her cousins. She and Tatum are finally at the perfect age to play together. Too bad we don't live close to each other anymore.
Rilyn played dress up the whole time we were there. Grandma spoiled her with new dresses.
This one was mine when I was about her age and my Nana made it for me. Rilyn's favorite dress was her Tangled dress and she was even lucky enough to wear it to go see the movie with Uncle Cody and Andrea. She was in HEAVEN! We also spend the day at the zoo
and went to go see Santa at Bass Pro Shops.
Luckily we had a row to ourselves for the ride home, the guy across the aisle wasn't too happy about it though. Long story. Now we're home and just got done decorating for Christmas and are looking out the window at the beginning of a very white Christmas.
2 comments:
We loved having you all here - we missed Cody though We look forward to our next visit!!
I have a vivid memory of getting sealant on my teeth and it was tortureous!!
Post a Comment